Julius “Da Genius’ Agwu bares his mind in this candid interview with TVC Entertainment, on the evils of the entertainment industry and disloyal friends.
The comedian, who had a Brain Surgery in America back in July 2015, talked about entertainers who abandoned him.
Below are 10 hotshots from the explosive interview.
- The devil locks everywhere, even my books and DVDs don’t sell anymore. Nobody dey gree market am for ‘Alaba’ market.
- I release album, e no dey sell.
- ‘Ayeni The Great’ refused to pick my calls, I begged him to be my publicist but he refused
- I gave Basketmouth his first opportunity to perform on stage in Lagos
- Na me first bring Timaya and Duncan Mighty come Lagos
- I met Banky W in New York and advised him to come home
- I met Don Jazzy and Dbanj at JJC’s studio in London and advised them to also relocate but today none of them gives me credit, na Devil tie their mouth.
- I gave Teju Babyface his first opportunity as well, back when he was still in Unilag
- God is doing a new thing in my life
- Devil wants to steal our Industry, but we will not allow it, that’s why I’m starting a new campaign called CEO (Christian Entertainers Outreach).
Download and watch the interview below;